My digital diary

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Twelfth Birthday

Hi Everyone!
Sorry it took so long for me to upload my b'day photos! Well, here they are:(I've chosen four photos that I like a lot, and added some speech and thought bubbles!)
NOTE: They don't necessarily have to be exactly what the person is thinking or saying, so please don't take it to heart!!!

















Here's a link of a b'day music video I made. Please check it out!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5468407211201389113

I do not own the characters in the pictures like Anjana,Gayathri,Nikita,Anagha and Akshatha. They are owned by their owners(in this case, their parents or guardians).

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hiii maya-chan!!
    Happy Belated Birthday!!
    u look soooo pretty like a doll in that video ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home